• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • B Moyer
    Administrator
    • Aug 2020

ATTENTION - ATTENTION - ATTENTION

Hello Afourians!

Please note that we will be doing an update to our forum sometime in early March. The update will cause the forum to be unavailable for at least 1 week, perhaps longer as we complete the process and all that it involves. We appreciate your patience, and ask for your understanding. Once the update is completed and you log on you will notice a different look and feel to the forum, this is unavoidable since the updated version is many years newer than what you are used to. We are however doing our best to make sure you still have the functionality you need to get help with your Atomic 4.

Thank you!
    Moyer Marine
  • Dave Neptune
    Afourian MVP, Professor Emeritus
    • Jan 2007

OK, will you advise of the shut down date in advance?

Dave Neptune

Comment

• B Moyer
      Administrator
      • Aug 2020

Forum update reply

All,
      This may be the only noitce we will be able to give you. However, be assured if we get advanced notice we will do our best to notify the forum too.

Comment

• Dave Neptune
        • Jan 2007

So no update? Was it postponed, cancelled or did I just miss it?

Dave Neptune

Comment

• sastanley
          Afourian MVP
          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by Dave Neptune View Post
          So no update? Was it postponed, cancelled or did I just miss it?

Dave Neptune
          Hi, Dave. I was wondering the same thing?!!? Glad to see the forum still up and running.

Side note - I just sent an email a couple days ago to the new owner of my old boat..he will need the help available here. He blew out the hot stack winterizing in Dec and I said I'd be happy to help him in spring, but eventually they will need to seek
          additional resources..
          Last edited by sastanley; 04-01-2024, 11:34 PM.
          -Shawn
          "Holiday" - '89 Alura 35 #109
          "Twice Around" - '77 C-30, #511 with original A-4 & MMI manifold - SOLD! (no longer a two boat owner!!)
          sigpic

Comment

• B Moyer
            Administrator
            • Aug 2020

UPDATE

All,
            We are frustrated beyond tears at the rate in which this update is taking. There are many facets to be worked out and we thought everything was ready to move forward when we posted the Notice. This update is necessary if we are to keep the Forum working at all. Please be patient with us as we do everything within our power to get the update across the finish line. I'm not sure I'll be able to notify you before the update takes place but I can tell you the Forum will be down during that time. Time frame; a week or possibly more.
            Thank you in advance for your patience.

Comment

• Dave Neptune
              • Jan 2007

Thanx, not impatient just curious. Hopefully everything works out well for all associated with the MMI Forum.

Dave Neptune

Comment

• thatch
                Afourian MVP
                • Dec 2009

Coinnection point

The "Moyer site" has been my connection point for some really great guys. I have made friendships, gained knowledge and improved my boating experience because of it. Hopefully, it will continue for many years to come.
                Tom Thatcher

Comment

• hanleyclifford
                  Afourian MVP
                  • Mar 2010

Both Moyer Marine and this Forum are essential to the continuation of the Atomic 4 as a resource into the future. The loss of either would be a disaster.

Comment

Working...
                  X