X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • gregsails
    • Sep 2013

Hey Shawn,
    Thanks very much. Turns out to be a 12 X7. Was looking for shaft alignment posts this week. Read your Indigo thread over a couple days. Wow!
    Reminded me of my own disaster in getting water out of the engine after a full knock down on my C 30 and the eventual rebuild last winter to chasing fuel problems this summer.
    But in the end, the good guys on this site get you past the nervousness of maybe making a bigger mess.
    Thanks
    Greg c30 hull696

Comment

• Rod Worrell
      • Oct 2004

Full Knockdown

Greg, I think we are all in on your engine issues and sounds like they are almost all working right, but what can you share about the knockdown? Did a summer freak wind come on you? Main companionway wide open? I've been through some strong surprise gust winds out in the Gulf on C30 and she did well (quite an experience though). the worst knockdown damage we encountered was shearing the whole toilet seat off the head (not as easy to use afterwards by the way for the next 100 miles by six guys in the Harvest Moon Regatta). Point is, tell us about how the engine became flooded and what all you sustained and did to overcome and get back to port. What you share may help me in the future or someone else anyway.

Comment

Working...
      X