Name:	A4 cams cranks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	262.6 KB
ID:	205163

Click image for larger version

Name:	3A4 blocks.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	205164Due to age and health challenges, I decided to retire - AGAIN! My total inventory of six A4 blocks, heads, etc. + many other parts are for sale. I recently hired 2 Cuban immigrants LEGAL and they are working on a complete inventory. Two of the blocks have been bored and sleeved to spec.
    I have listed on E Bay for $3,000 or best offer, for all of it, but you must come to Pensacola, FL, inspect and haul away.

I do not wish to sell individual parts. If you need something check with Mr. Moyer. I will sell individual parts, price is Moyers + 10%.

If you want to see more pictures,send me an e mail oldflathead@bshmarine.com. I will reply w/ more pix. You may e mail or text since I don't hear very well.

Life is good!

Tom Vandiver on Bayou Chico, NW FL
    Last edited by 2dogsfishin; 08-30-2016, 05:04 PM. Reason: added pictures
  • flyingfish
    • Aug 2016

Manifold needed

Was there perchance an exhaust manifold for 5411 diesel? It goes in a 30' Catalina. Thanks

Comment

• 2dogsfishin
      • Jul 2010

Price reduced to $2,000

E mail me for inventory and more pictures.

oldflathead@bshmarine.com

Come and we will load your truck or trailer, about 2,000# or 4 pallets. I also have my 18' heavy duty car hauler trailer for sale $700

Will consider "Interesting" trades, like Perkins 4.108 engines needing rebuilding

Tom

Comment

Working...
      X