Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rpn59
    • Jul 2007

Hi, new to the forum, I've have a Ranger 33, 1976, with an atomic 4. I bought the boat several years ago and have doing quite a bit of repair work, when I have the time. I finally put it in the water ~ 1 month ago and have been dealing with all the little quirks. I'm hoping to get the engine sorted out so I can move the boat around to the dock in order to get the rigging up. I'm very much looking forward to getting the sheets up and out so I can get her out sailing, rumor is the R-33 sails quite nicely. One nice thing hear in Cape Canaveral, FL is that I can be out sailing in the Atlantic in less than 1/2 hr.

Looking forward to hearing from other Ranger owners on the web and if anyones in town contact me. rpn59@optonline.net or 321-432-7864.

rpn59
    View Public Profile
    Send a private message to rpn59
    Find all posts by rpn59
    Add rpn59 to Your Buddy List

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes

Show Printable Version
    Email this Page
    Unsubscribe from this Thread

Linear Mode
    Switch to Hybrid Mode