Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Crash
    • Aug 2010

I'm humbled Shawn you've given me (and many others here on the board) mountains of info, glad I could pitch in a little "pinch" of info. I'll keep you posted on the install and results unless you beat me to it.

I use that stuff on my modified air intake under the hood of my Z..just to keep the air cool as it crosses over the engine. Have to admit the modified intake gives me the giggles when I'm on the freeway.
    sigpic
    1979 C&C36 'Dionysus'

Comment

• sastanley
      Afourian MVP
      • Sep 2008

crash..I ordered that stuff from Amazon yesterday...& even used super saver shipping and it arrived at 1630 EDT. Sweet! Now I can do that this weekend!
      -Shawn
      "Holiday" - '89 Alura 35 #109
      "Twice Around" - '77 C-30, #511 with original A-4 & MMI manifold - SOLD! (no longer a two boat owner!!)
      sigpic

Comment

• Crash
        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by sastanley View Post
        crash..I ordered that stuff from Amazon yesterday...& even used super saver shipping and it arrived at 1630 EDT. Sweet! Now I can do that this weekend!
        That's FAST!!! I got mine yesterday afternoon and sooo ready to install it too! I was at the boat this morning and installed the Indigo's PCV valve and ready for a test sail Saturday. Hope the heat shield does it's job keeping the fiberglass cool! (both yours and mine)
        sigpic
        1979 C&C36 'Dionysus'

Comment

• pallen58
          • Oct 2009

Great information here and pictures. I have an E29 with what I think is some sort of standpipe set up for the muffler. Has anyone here put the water lift in the E29 and if so do you have any pictures or suggestions? I have a good space to work with put just need some ideas on where to stop the hot section and go with the hoses.
          Thanks

Comment

Working...
          X