X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • forcenine
    • Jan 2007

Head Wanted

Anyone have a head for sale that is proven not to have holes? I am 2 for 2.
  • adab1402
    • Mar 2007

head

If you need i have . 200.00 plus shipping .money back if not happy .fair winds adab1402

Comment

• superdave474
      • Jun 2007

Money Back???

I'm not happy. Wheres my money? got a cracked block i got from you sitting in my garage...didn't want to air dirty laundry in a public forum, but feel a responsibility since you are still peddling A4 parts here.
      By the way, Forcenine already has a head. I know because I donated it.
      David

Comment

• msmith10
        Afourian MVP
        • Jun 2006

Forcenine,
        I have a head I bought on ebay a few years ago and have never used. I can't vouch for it but there are no obvious holes. It has been painted, probably to dress it up for the ebay pictures and does have obvious rust in the interior, and you can knock rust flakes loose from the inside if you smack it, but as I said, no obvious holes and I think it's OK. It will need to be milled or ground for a good surface. I can't remember what I paid for it. If you'd like it, I'll ship it to you for the cost of shipping and if it works, I'll charge you $50. If it doesn't work, I guess it wouldn't do me any good either so you won't need to pay me anything, you'll just be out the shipping. If you're interested, let me know. I understand this is your 3rd head and if you're tired of taking chances, I understand.
        Mark Smith
        1977 c&c30 Mk1 hailing from Port Clinton, Ohio

Comment

Working...
        X