• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superdave474
    • Jun 2007

A4 Parts for sale

Hello everyone,

I've got a ton of A4 parts I accumulated over the last couple of years that a certain woman would like out of the garage. Since she is the boss, and because I've got a couple of other new projects, I really need to clear this stuff out. I've got a couple of blocks, one that I believe to be in good rebuild-able condition, and another that is marginal but could be a good little motor with the right TLC. Along with these items I have all the associated parts, minus a couple of nick-nacks I salvaged to use on the motor in my boat. Basically two nearly complete disassembled engines, ready for someone to put them together. What I don't have comes to mind more readily than what I do have, so here is a short list of what I don't have:

Head
    Electric fuel pump (got a mechanical that needs rebuilding)
    oil pressure switch
    thermostat/housing

Email or PM me if you are interested in any or all of it. I'd really like to pass this stuff along to someone that is looking to take the entire project on rather than piece it out, but whatever...

I'm in Southern California

Thanks,
    David
  • NOAH'S KID
    • Jul 2009

Edward to Super Dave

We'll be in LA area this week and weekend call 650-771-1945 we need it all, thanks! Ed

Comment

• superdave474
      • Jun 2007

I'm in Santa Barbara, you can stop by on the way through.

Comment

• SimonP
        • Jun 2006

I might be interested in a starter motor in good condition. I've got the old A4 - are they different?
        thanks
        SP

Comment

Working...
        X