X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Simon
    • Oct 2004

Help! Block Wanted

Looking for a good block in the Eastern Ontario/Quebec Canada area(will consider USA vicinity St Lawrence River-Thousand Islands also). Mine is cracked and virtually everything else on the engine is rebuilt or new. SOS
    Simon Croteau
    "Mayreau"
    Alberg 30 #236 1967
    A4 early :cool:
  • Simon
    • Oct 2004

A4 Engines

I can't believe that there isn't an A4 block or two out there just hoping to be reborn again! Even if you personally don't have one to give up, maybe you know someone who has. Come'on people talk to me!!! There is no way in the world that I can get out of my marina without power and I would like to stick with the Atomic Bomb! I don't want to hang an ugly outboard off the stern of my Alberg. There was one hell of a hurricane season last year wrecking 100's of boats...can some point me to some salvage outfits?? Maybe all the rebuilders got them all! No offense Don. Any information would be appreciated. Thanks
    Simon Croteau
    "Mayreau"
    Alberg 30 #236 1967
    A4 early :cool:

Comment

• Brian Geraghty
      • Nov 2005

Block Available

Simon - You asked for someone to locate a block for you in East Ontario, but seem to be low on replies. I have an old short block you can have for $50us, but I am in detroit michigan. Any interest? Brian Geraghty

Contact me at bgeraghty@alum.mit.edu or at home 313.881.6248

Comment

Working...
      X