X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • bristol27
    • Apr 2009

New Member...Longtime Luker ;-/

I just want to say hi and thank you all for all this PRICELESS info on the A4.... this is my first post but let me tell you... no spark??? ALL FIXED!!!! runs only with full choke????? ALL FIXED!!!!!!! this A4 was totally rebuilt by moyer in 99 and was replaced the same year.... so i bought a brand new rebuilt A4 that just sat after only a few months in a boat.....

so far she purrs like a kitten thanks to this site... other wise id be lost....

as soon as i get to it i will post pics that fixed the problems...

thanks again everyone!!!!!

James
    Yea and God said unto Abraham, you shall kill your son Isaac, and Abraham said, I can't hear you, you'll have to speak into the microphone. And God said, oh I'm sorry, is this better? Check check Jesus pull the high end out, I'm still getting some hiss back here.

Sorry to inform you but due to the economic situation the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off…… sorry for the inconvenience……..
  • Baltimore Sailor
    Afourian MVP
    • May 2007

Congrats, you're welcome, and yes, you owe us some pics for all our hard mental effort on your behalf. Even though we didn't know it was for you.

Comment

Working...
    X