• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sailaboatjunkie04
    Frequent Contributor
    • May 2016

New Atomic Owner Lake Pipen MN

Hi, Barry LeBlanc here in Lake City MN, Have a Columbia 8.3 with a Atomic model 5101, Just starting to be familiar with the group. Looking forward to sharing and asking questions. Alot info here. Thank You, I am in slip 859 at the Marina, stop by if you are in town!
  • JOHN COOKSON
    Afourian MVP, Professor Emeritus
    • Nov 2008

Do you have a copy of the A4 Moyer maintenance & repair manual? There is a lot of good information in it.

TRUE GRIT

Forgot to say "welcome to the forum." We hope you become a regular contributor.
    Last edited by JOHN COOKSON; 05-31-2016, 02:20 PM.

Comment

• swreed
      • Jun 2016

Back at ya Barry

It sounds like you and I are about in the same process of redoing old boats and motors. I just picked up a 1967 Alberg 30 out of British Colombia, and have pulled the motor. Pretty good shape of an early model A4. Good luck with your adventure.
      Scott- Montana

Comment

• sailaboatjunkie04
        Frequent Contributor
        • May 2016

Thanks

Whew..Done...The motor is running tip top shape and the Tranny is adjusted in..It took several try's but found that one spot...I do appreciate the help from this forum and Don from Moyer Marine...After taking the video course on line, I realized what I was doing...Thank you all for your incite!

Comment

• sastanley
          Afourian MVP
          • Sep 2008

junkie, Nice! We need some pics of the motor!!
          -Shawn
          "Holiday" - '89 Alura 35 #109
          "Twice Around" - '77 C-30, #511 with original A-4 & MMI manifold - SOLD! (no longer a two boat owner!!)
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X