• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • joe_db
    Afourian MVP
    • May 2009

Shipping complaint

Please take this as constructive criticism for a business that I love to support:

Your shipping charges on small items makes them difficult to buy. I just bought a $350 cooling pump from you and it arrived quickly and was well worth the shipping charge of $31.
    Now the pump works better my anti-siphon valve leaks. That costs about $25 to buy and another $25 to ship. It hardly weights anything and can fit in a small envelope.
    Joe Della Barba
    Coquina
    C&C 35 MK I
    Maryland USA
  • B Moyer
    Administrator
    • Aug 2020

Shipping worries

Joe,
    I read your post and am sorry you are experiencing problems with MMI's shipping options. Because you were having problems with shipping costs for the anti-siphon valve, I wanted to know why in the world you got that quote for shipping. I went online and placed an order for that exact item. I used your address as the ship to. The only shipping options I received on the website were UPS for $16 or USPS flat rate box for $12. If you are still interested in getting the anti-siphon valve, I'm sure Ken, our sales representative, would be more than happy to help you place your order. His # is 610-421-4436. Your business is very important to us and I hope this information will be helpful.

Comment

• joe_db
      Afourian MVP
      • May 2009

Originally posted by B Moyer View Post
      Joe,
      I read your post and am sorry you are experiencing problems with MMI's shipping options. Because you were having problems with shipping costs for the anti-siphon valve, I wanted to know why in the world you got that quote for shipping. I went online and placed an order for that exact item. I used your address as the ship to. The only shipping options I received on the website were UPS for $16 or USPS flat rate box for $12. If you are still interested in getting the anti-siphon valve, I'm sure Ken, our sales representative, would be more than happy to help you place your order. His # is 610-421-4436. Your business is very important to us and I hope this information will be helpful.
      THAT sounds better, but I didn't get that option. I may try again, but for the near term blasting the thing with dish soap and high pressure water got it going
      Joe Della Barba
      Coquina
      C&C 35 MK I
      Maryland USA

Comment

• joe_db
        Afourian MVP
        • May 2009

OK I did get that option. They keep getting more expensive as you go up to like $65 and then the very last one is the cheapest. I though they went cheap to expensive
        Attached Files
        Joe Della Barba
        Coquina
        C&C 35 MK I
        Maryland USA

Comment

Working...
        X