• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SimonP
    • Jun 2006

Moyer Marine pdfs

Don,
    you've attached pdfs to various replies. Is there a way to see all these pdfs? Are these pdfs pages from you manual?
    SP
    Last edited by SimonP; 07-06-2006, 02:34 AM. Reason: typo
  • Administrator
    MMI Webmaster
    • Oct 2004

Hi, Simon:

We could move copies of these PDF's to a special area on our server, where you could view them by clicking on a link, but that doesn't seem much different than simply posting them in the FAQ area. Would that be helpful?

Bill

Comment

• SimonP
      • Jun 2006

pdfs

Bill,
      I did search the FAQ section of the forum, as well as the FAQ section of the Moyer Marine website, before I posted this request. I noted that some advice on the FAQ section of the Moyer Marine website was quite useful but not, maybe, a place forum suers go.
      I'm sure you and Don tire of giving the same advice over and over again. So some sort of organised 'look here first' section with a troubleshooting flow chart might be an effective addition to the site. And its a fairly usual thing for technical support websites, as I'm sure you know PDFs could be attached to this. This would work as a kind of filter for the forum - maybe you guys don't want that.
      In any case, putting the pdfs somewhere, where Don and other forum users could point to them, and where users could see a full listing of topics, would be a positive addition, I think. Whether it was in the FAQ section, or in new section called 'Moyer tech bulletins' or whatever, is your call.
      just my two cents
      Simon

Comment

Working...
      X