Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wmmulvey
    • Apr 2011

[QUOTE=ndutton;61115]Same goes for a West coast trip Bill, anytime.

Have you formed up any plan re: a replacement boat? Thinking along those lines at all?[/Q

Insured yes

New used boat....looking at a Hunter 34

Waiting for pic's then a visual inspection then a survey

Bill

Comment

• 67c&ccorv
      Afourian MVP
      • Dec 2008

Here's hoping your next vessel will have an A4 in it as well - sorry about your loss Bill.

Comment

• hearsejr
        Frequent Contributor
        • Oct 2009

Hey Bill do you know a guy named Paul, with a little blue hulled clipper marine(I think)?

Comment

• wmmulvey
          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by hearsejr View Post
          Hey Bill do you know a guy named Paul, with a little blue hulled clipper marine(I think)?
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...ejr/paulus.jpg
          No, I do not know him

Comment

• hearsejr
            Frequent Contributor
            • Oct 2009

he lost his boat over there. He plans to get something and start over again. he put a lot of work into that boat and said even if he could buy it back, he's not sure if he could bare with having all those years of work into it and has to start over again.
            I lost my first boat in a storm and refloated it and my younger brother stole it with his wife and wrecked it again. I never got paid , but I ended getting a settlement and bought that hunk of junk I got now. I wish I had waited and did some searching first. I could have gotten a nicer boat for a lot cheaper. now I am even finding boats for free.
            I'll be glad to help you anyway I can. if you find something in NC I can get pics and see if there is any damage or soft spots.

Bill Leggett

Comment

Working...
            X