• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hanleyclifford
    Afourian MVP
    • Mar 2010

No sweat

Dan - Maybe we can have an A4 "Oriental RV"? I don't really need any parts but I absolutely will not permit anything A4 to go into a dumpster if it is in my power to prevent it. Hoping to arrive in Oriental 15 April. Hanley

Comment

• PT26
      • Mar 2012

I am not sure of when or what time his return is but I will be here in the marina all day feel free to stop in.

I am working on a Hatteras repairing all the woodwork inside while I am waiting to get my repairs done. It helps slow the bleed if you get my drift

Just listen for the saws and Hail Mary's I will be easy to find... LOL

I understand, we crossed on a really sloppy day, got soaked and was so happy when we got in!

All the best
      Paul
      S/V PT26
      1971 Grampian G26 W/A4

"The Devil never comes to you with a pitchfork and a ball of fire"

Comment

• Sony2000
        • Dec 2011

Start buy removing the starter, distributor, water pump, etc and boxing them for sale at a later date. Labeling the wiring, close down the gas lines, etc. And before you now it, a good replacement will come along.

Comment

• jhwelch
          • Dec 2005

See if that consignment shop will take what you don't want. There also is the small boat retail store on the corner on the same street that The Bean is on down at the waterfront. I was there several weeks ago and was happy to see that little shop was open again under a new owner.

Comment

Working...
          X