Return to the home page...

Go Back   Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Community - Home of the Afourians > Discussion Topics > Cooling System

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   IP: 72.218.163.249
Old 12-19-2018, 09:22 PM

Indigo FWC

My boat is laid up getting new rigging. So while I can't sail I replaced the leaky head. When I did that I also opened the clean out and did just that. Some PO had been there before because the cover came off easily. I cleaned the cooling passages up with a mind to finally, finally, finally switch to FWC.

I emailed Tom Stevens (Indigo) and he had a new pump with his kit and was asking $450 for it. That price pushed me over the edge and this afternoon I drove up to Williamsburg and picked it up.

Of course lunch was involved. We had a delicious Brunswick stew, some thing with ham in it and finished with apple pie and coffee. And talked. I love being an old(er) retired guy. Tom is a very nice fellow.

Tomorrow I will start installing and keep this forum informed as to my progress. I have a little over a week before the rigging is done so I figure I have plenty of time- bugs and glitched included. Wish me luck!
Norfolk, VA