X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ando
    • Jul 2019

Perentage

Total cost (including purchase price, replacement engine, bottom paint, top deck paint, parts, tools etc.): ~$15.5k. This doesn’t include slip fee, insurance or monthly bottom cleaning. Thus, I spent ~12% at MMI.

Comment

• blhickson
      • Nov 2012

Absolutely!

Have bought every bit and piece from Moyer for my loyal A4. Now, I will be buying big time from the Moyers as had massive fail today that landed my rig against the Ashley River bridge due to bad judgement. Rig is okay, but engine may be toast and will be posting on another thread. Y’all are the best. And stay well!
      Barbara L. Hickson
      Flight Risk
      C&C 33-1
      Chas., SC

Comment

• TimBSmith
        Afourian MVP
        • Aug 2020

Box of goodies today...thank you MMI

Wrestling with fuel and carb diagnostic....this forum has been awesome. The MMI manual has filled in some of the carb disassembly gaps that I needed help with. Thankful. Tim
        Attached Files
        Tim Smith
        Oasis
        Pearson 30
        1974, Number 572
        Boston, MA USA

Comment

• Marty Levenson
          • Nov 2004

The cycle of life....

...years of replacement parts, then rebuild parts, and then a rebuilt Moyer engine.....followed by more maintenance parts! Learned so much along the way. Helped a couple of other sailors keep their boats going....with more parts!
          Marty
          1967 Tartan 27
          Bowen Island, BC

sigpic

Comment

• kcallowai
            Frequent Contributor
            • Sep 2020

Originally posted by Portlander View Post
            Yes indeed it has. Virtually everything I buy for the care and feeding of my A4 has come from Moyer. And, I want to add my thanks to all of you who have managed, supported and added your experience and expertise to the forum. I have contributed virtually nothing to the forum but every time I have a concern or question, this is where I go first, middle, and last before I do anything. Thank you all!
            Care and Feeding, LOL!!

Comment

Working...
            X