• Show
Clear All
  • W2ET
    Former Admin
    • Oct 2008

New MVP's!

I just noticed:

Peter and TimBSmith.

Congratulations and thanks for all you do for the forum.

Bill

ps: BTW, Any Mo or Russ sightings lately?
    Last edited by W2ET; 06-18-2022, 09:13 PM.
  • Dave Neptune
    Afourian MVP, Professor Emeritus
    • Jan 2007

Bill, I spoke to Mo about 3 months ago on the phone regarding a power boat I was interested in. Anyway that was the last I heard from him.

Dave Neptune

Comment

• Mo
      Afourian MVP
      • Jun 2007

Still around.

I'm still around. Just busy as heck. Just helped a guy remove, rebuild and install the A4 in his boat. I gave him every part he needed. Just sent crank bearings, pistons and rods to a machine shop to ensure all was in spec. Worked out well.

I sailed 23.7 nm this am solo on the open ocean in a mere 15 kts. 60 yrs old now and still trying to be a 30 yr old. Tore the shoulder up about a year and a half ago, can't reach and wrench anymore, so I'm more of a "director". Sailed over 800 nm on a holiday last summer with one arm in a sling... I think I still have it. I can't play in my 20 to 25 kts all day long anymore though, it takes me days to recover.

Edit: I've looked in from time to time and read the posts. Have to say that our folks were on it and that there really was nothing to add at the time I saw them. Guys are doing a great job!
      Last edited by Mo; 06-22-2022, 03:50 PM.
      Mo

"Odyssey"
      1976 C&C 30 MKI

The pessimist complains about the wind.
      The optimist expects it to change.
      The realist adjusts the sails.
      ...Sir William Arthur Ward.

Comment

Working...
      X