X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • pmcdonald
    • Feb 2008

Hot Exhaust for a C&C 27

Has anyone replaced the hot section of their exhaust on a C&C 27 and if so, do you have pictures?
  • Dana Mace
    • Jan 2008

Exhaust

I have a 1976 C&C 27 that the p.o. had just replaced the ehaust .
    If you want I could take some pics
    Dana
    Marblehead Ma

Comment

• castinemarine
      • May 2007

Exhaust pics

Dana,

I'd love to see any photos you have. I am in the middle of a major engine refit and I am replacing the hot leg of my exhaust system.

Thanks, Chris
      Chris

72' C+C 35 Mk I "Surfrider"
      South Freeport, ME

sigpic

Comment

• sailcnc
        Frequent Contributor
        • Aug 2008

C&C 27 Exhaust.

The C&C 27 and the 30 are the same. I replaced my 30 with a Stainless exhaust. It was really simple. I remember that I found a drawing on a A4 site which showed the basic pieces needed. The main thing to remember is that you will need to save the flange that attaches to the motor. Carefully cut the pipe from the inside to remove it. then you can reuse the flange on the new exhaust. You can also purchase header wrap from a performance automotive shop to re wrap the exhaust.

Joe
        Joseph Bognar
        1979 C&C 30 Mk1

Comment

• rigspelt
          Afourian MVP
          • May 2008

I am also revising the exhaust system on a C&C 27 (Mk II) and need to learn more about best solutions. May need to rebuild the waterlift muffler position to get optimum location, but not sure. Lots to consider. I would like to see photos of other 27 and 30 solutions. There are photos of diesel setups on cc27association.com.
          Last edited by rigspelt; 10-02-2008, 05:57 AM.
          1974 C&C 27

Comment

Working...
          X