View Single Post
  #1   IP: 69.251.217.207
Old 12-10-2021, 12:14 PM

Box of Atomic 4 parts-Free

Having exited the Atomic 4 community a couple of years ago when I bought my Cape Dory 28, and in no apparent danger of going back soon (my dreams of an A4 powered motor launch not withstanding) I'd like to offer up a box of accumulated Atomic 4 parts for free to anyone in the community who would like to come get them. The box includes miscellaneous early and late model parts (but mostly early) including an apparently complete early model mechanical fuel pump, a partial early model fuel pump, some carb parts, an early model starter and some impellers etc. The big get will be a new looking belt driven water pump and an older heat exchanger for a fresh water cooling conversion. I am located in North East Baltimore off 95, but will meet someone within a reasonable distance (Annapolis or Sparrows Point are especially easy for me). I'm not too interested in shipping just because I don't know how I'd pack this stuff safely and since it's heavy, it probably would be cost prohibitive for the taker.

Rhodes Swiftsure 33 SV “Clio”
Sparrow’s Point, MD
The Following User Says Thank You to Crazer For This Useful Post:
TimBSmith (12-12-2021)