Return to the home page...

Go Back   Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Community - Home of the Afourians > Search Forums
Register FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: lost in translation
Forum: General Interest 09-03-2021, 09:44 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 1,574
Thank you Moyer Marine!

I needed an MMI flange water pump to be delivered next day this week and the team there got it done. The pump is beautifully made and an improvement over the Oberdorfer I had before with many special...
Forum: Reversing Gear 06-08-2020, 01:54 PM
Replies: 9
Views: 3,243
Reversing Ability

I've started working with a local expert to improve the reversing ability. No matter what adjustment either of us made, the boat would only hold reverse at low engine speed and only with light touch...
Forum: Fuel System 11-17-2019, 10:33 PM
Replies: 11
Views: 3,154
The advice on this forum is so good. Thank you...

The advice on this forum is so good. Thank you and thank you to Don for his video on typical carburetor issues. Well worth buying. Should have bought it earlier.

We found a missing piece in the...
Forum: Troubleshooting 08-19-2019, 10:02 AM
Replies: 23
Views: 9,865
The system worked well for a bit but was overly...

The system worked well for a bit but was overly tight in the reversing band with almost no space between forward and reverse and some engine revs required to make the transition from reverse to...
Forum: Troubleshooting 07-14-2019, 06:20 PM
Talking Tom, after some frustration today working on the...

Tom, after some frustration today working on the system and moving the forward adjustment collar to no avail, I re-read your instructions and realized I was just not tightening the reversing band...
Forum: Troubleshooting 06-24-2019, 11:26 AM
Here is a picture of all reassembled. After...

Here is a picture of all reassembled. After taking the picture, tightened the reverse nut to pull things together, but there still is risk of the reverse bar losing the yolk.

I wonder if the...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6