Return to the home page...

Go Back   Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Community - Home of the Afourians > Ando

Conversation Between Ando and ndutton
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6
  1. Ando
    08-01-2019 04:49 PM
    Ando
    Hi Neil. Yes, it does receive text messages. Feel free to contact me at any time. Thank you so much
  2. ndutton
    08-01-2019 04:20 PM
    ndutton
    Next week is pretty full now but I'll try and carve out a little time. Does the phone number you provided receive texts?
  3. Ando
    08-01-2019 04:10 PM
    Ando
    Not sure if you got my messages but here it is again just in case:

Neil thank you so much for your response! I’m so sorry that I’m getting this later than Wednesday. A week out is ok. Lmk when you are available and I will do my best to accommodate your availability. You can all or text me anytime.
  4. Ando
    08-01-2019 04:08 PM
    Ando
    Hi Neil, just following up.
  5. ndutton
    07-23-2019 10:15 AM
    ndutton
    Sure, I'm willing to have a look. I know this is short notice but I have time available tomorrow (Wednesday), the earlier the better. If that doesn't work I'm at least a week out.
  6. Ando
    07-22-2019 11:31 PM
    Ando
    Hi Mr. Dutton,
    I found you through reading the posts on this site. I would like to request your assistance with an A4 on a recently purchased a 1974 Catalina 27 (docked at Cabrillo Way Marina). I have been noticing issues with the engine such as the smell of gas and the oh so frustrating issue of immediate shut down after starting up. I need help in getting it back to nice working condition and piece of mind. I have been researching how to resolve the issues, but I am not experienced or confident enough to tackle even a simple diagnostic let alone removing and cleaning out a carburator for example, float valve, fuel lines...not even spark plugs. I have read the incredible assistance you have given others on this site and would really appreciate your help if you can. Or maybe someone you can refer me to wouldn't be too bad. Please let me know. And thank you.