Return to the home page...

Go Back   Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Community - Home of the Afourians > Mo's Profile > Albums

Trailor / Cradle.
I built this to pull and launch the boat when I like. Nice option when a hurricane is heading up the coast.
View from the rear.  Note there is a tire on each corner.  Very stable to pull a boat up with...this is easier than a tandem or tripple axel because...
To pick her up I have the front pads about 2 feet under water.  The Pad tops and guide rails tops are painted white...that makes them easy to see...
Note the rope across the front two guide poles.  It's job is to stop the boat from going ahead too far.  The keel comes against the rope...rope...
The majority of boats in the club use a crane.  I built a trailer to have flexibility and the ability to pull for bad storms if need be.  It takes...
Note extension and directional guide to bring the boat to center.  The dodge cummins in the foreground pulls her up no problem. 
Oh, and there's my...
I bought a 16 ton farm wagon and cut away everything and kept the axels, wheels and steering.  Measured a boat the same as mine on the hard for...