X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • nedhitchcock

#1 Unapproved

A - 4 for sale

Hello, my wife and I recently bought an unfinished catboat with an A-4 installed. The engine has been in the boat for probably 10 years as the former owner worked on the boat. Neither boat nor engine has been in the water. We had the engine pulled, started, and run briefly. The A-4 is apparently unused, original paint, etc. The mechanic says it started quickly, ran well, and has good compression. Gaskets to carb and fuel pump need to be replaced. The serial # is 77366. Since we want to move to diesel, the A-4 is for sale. Asking price is $2500. We are located in Wellfleet, Mass (Cape Cod). If you are interested, email and we'll set up a phone conversation.
    Thanks, Ned Hitchcock
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Guest; 06-25-2007, 12:49 PM.
  • maxmadmac
    • Jun 2007

Atomic 4 for sale

I'm interested. Please contact me at 303-668-6718 or via e-mail at either ShadowAir@msn.com or President@ShadowAir.com . Thanks, Jim MacDonald

Comment

• SCOTTY
      Frequent Contributor
      • Jul 2007

A 4

where is your location ?

I am rebuiding A -4s herein florida
      tom brown
      ft Lauderdale
      954 601 6416

Comment

• superdave474
        • Jun 2007

shipping

Any idea what shipping to California would run?
        David

Comment

• nedhitchcock

#5 Unapproved
          Scotty and SuperDave

We are located in Wellfleet on Cape Cod, Massachusetts. I don't know about shipping, but with things broken down into compact sizes, there would be one crate (block, transmission, etc) of a couple of hundred pounds and another of maybe 100 pounds or so. Motor freight is probably the only reasonable way to ship.
          Ned

Comment

Working...
          X