Return to the home page...

Go Back   Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Community - Home of the Afourians > Discussion Topics > Drive Train / Propellers

#1   IP: 98.70.69.31
Old 02-18-2012, 11:30 AM

Question Blue Indigo propeller

The diver just left and part of his report was that my zinc was missing (it must have fallen off between New Brunswick and Florida at some point) and the my new, as of last spring, propeller from Indigo, is blue. The water at this marina is very murky, which may affect what he was seeing, but he sees a lot of propellers in his hull cleaning job, so it must have some color.

If I had known the zinc was missing before he got out of the water and took all his gear off I would have had him put a new one on. Maybe I'll run across a diver on my trip north who can do that.

Has anyone else experienced their Indigo propeller turning blue? (Apt choice of name).

-Jonathan