X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • superdave474
    • Jun 2007

Wanted A-4

Looking for an A-4 either in good running condition, or not running with a solid core I can move my parts over to. I see a couple in the for sale forum that look like they may work, but shipping from the east to west coast may put me over my budget. Anyone have any ideas?
  • Spontaneous
    • Jun 2007

I just got a 73 Catalina 27 with an A4. I know nothing of the condition inside, but I will be removing it. You can call me at 949 257-8527 I am located in Dana Point Harbor,California

Comment

• SCOTTY
      Frequent Contributor
      • Jul 2007

shipping an A4

Originally posted by superdave474 View Post
      Looking for an A-4 either in good running condition, or not running with a solid core I can move my parts over to. I see a couple in the for sale forum that look like they may work, but shipping from the east to west coast may put me over my budget. Anyone have any ideas?

One way is to strip all the unecessary parrts you really dont need,,,,,,,,,ie sump.....tranny....FLY WHEEL,,,,,and get the block / shaft shiped

I am looking for old A4s too to rebuild here in Florida so if you hear of any over here pls let me know
      Scotty
      Ft Lauderdale
      954 601 6416

Comment

• gunnyret92
        Frequent Contributor
        • Jan 2007

Free early A4

I have an early A4 with tranny minus starter, alt, manifold and carb.
        Just pay shipping or pick up in Southern Cal.
        Steve

Comment

• superdave474
          • Jun 2007

RE: Early A4

Gunny,
          Looking for a late model. I will keep my eyes and ears open for anyone looking for an early model.
          Semper fi.
          David

Comment

Working...
          X