• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Don Moyer
    • Oct 2004

Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Workshop - May 31, 2008

Greetings,

Moyer Marine Inc. is pleased to announce a spring workshop on May 31, 2008. The workshop will be hosted by Spring Garden Repair in the beautiful farming country of Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. For MapQuest and GPS purposes, the address is 145 Spring Garden Road, Kinzers, PA 17535. Click here for directions. Click here for lodging suggestions. Click here for food. Click here for shopping.

The price of the workshop is $150 which includes coffee, breakfast pastries and lunch. Check-in time is from 7:00 to 8:00 am, with the actual workshop beginning promptly at 8:00 and running until 5:00 pm. Each workshop is a balance between lecture, guided discussion and-hands on subjects. Here’s a link to the agenda, to give you an idea of what‘s covered in the workshop.

In order to control the size of the group and maximize the opportunity for hands-on assistance, you will need to pre-register at (410) 810-8920 using MasterCard, Visa or American Express. A reminder will be sent out in approximately one week with suggestions for local motels and some thoughts on sights of interest, in the event family members or friends will be traveling with you.

Looking forward to seeing you on May 31st,

Don Moyer
    Last edited by Administrator; 04-25-2008, 12:40 PM.
  • forcenine
    • Jan 2007

workshop

Hi Don,
    I'm considering flying out from Los Angeles to come to the workshop. Do you have any info on cheap accomodations near the workshop site?
    Lisa

Comment

• Don Moyer
      • Oct 2004

Lisa,

We are putting together a list of nearby lodging accommodations for out of
      town patrons. It will be on our website soon.

Don

Comment

• castinemarine
        • May 2007

A4 Workshop

I would love to attend! Especially after having visited the Spring Garden site when I picked up my MMI A4 earlier this Spring. Those guys where great! If I didn't have a conflict I would definitely attend! I'll be in the final push to get my A4 installed and the boat Splashed before the town reposses the lot where my boat gets stored, I have to be out of there by Labor Day but due to tides I get a short reprieve until June 2nd. Hopefully you will run it again next year!

Fair Winds, Chris
        Chris

72' C+C 35 Mk I "Surfrider"
        South Freeport, ME

sigpic

Comment

• Chip Hindes
          • Aug 2007

Would love to come to one of these but I have several conflicts unfortunately not even including sailing. This is simply the wrong date for me.

May I suggest holding the next one in the late fall through early spring time frame when it won't conflict with our vacations and the already too short Northeast sailing season?
          Chip Hindes
          '74 Newport 30' S/V "Scarlett"

Comment

Working...
          X