X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Orion C&C 33
    • Jun 2018

Hey Marty...

Thanks for the tip... I considered mooring in the places you mentioned and even seriously over on Bowen.

In the end Jane won out... she doesn't like taking ferries and adding to an already costly hobby such as boating is.

For myself travelling a few hours to enjoy a few days of sailing doesn't much appeal to me. Especially since I can just up and go anytime, even in Pt Roberts across the border.

Being able to just quickly pack and go somewhere really appeals to me, especially when work gets to be a bit much... and a mental health break is needed to just re-charge.

Let's get together for sure... I'd like that very much!!

Cheers,

Mel

Comment

• sastanley
      Afourian MVP
      • Sep 2008

Originally posted by goodoldboat View Post
      I don't have one but I think I need one ..

What PSI should it read , can I get one from harbor Freight ? its on the
      way to the boat ?
      GOB, fuel pressure on the A4 is about 3-4 PSI. I know we think HF has everything, but not what you need for this application. Most gauges we find that work are 0-15. I have the "Mr. Gasket 1561" 0-15 gauge I bought off Amazon..you simply screw the correct 1/8" NPT fitting into it and you are good to go..mine is just before the carb inlet. You will need a 3 way 1/8" NPT female tee with two male 1/8" NPT barbs that match the ID of your fuel hose to allow the gauge to read the fuel pressure as it passes by if you are cutting an existing soft fuel hose in-line.
      Last edited by sastanley; 08-29-2018, 10:55 PM.
      -Shawn
      "Holiday" - '89 Alura 35 #109
      "Twice Around" - '77 C-30, #511 with original A-4 & MMI manifold - SOLD! (no longer a two boat owner!!)
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X