X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dave Neptune
    Afourian MVP, Professor Emeritus
    • Jan 2007

Mo, a 53 year old body was a long time ago! It was about 1.3 decades ago for me good sir.

Dave Neptune

Comment

• Boomer
      • Sep 2015

I'd give a left lug nut to be 53 again. In fact I'd give all my left lug nuts and walk, to be 16 again.

Comment

• Ajax
        • Jul 2011

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
        I'd give a left lug nut to be 53 again. In fact I'd give all my left lug nuts and walk, to be 16 again.
        Pffft, quit whinging. You're fit and still go wind surfing, for cryin' out loud!

Comment

• JOHN COOKSON
          Afourian MVP, Professor Emeritus
          • Nov 2008

I Want Add An "And"........

Originally posted by Boomer View Post
          And have the knowledge about life (and A4s) that I have now.

TRUE GRIT

Thread drift anybody?

Comment

• Boomer
            • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Ajax View Post
            Pffft, quit whinging. You're fit and still go wind surfing, for cryin' out loud!
            You know I'm happy where I'm at, and feel fortunate to be there. However, another go-a-round would be a delight.

Comment

• Mo
              Afourian MVP
              • Jun 2007

Originally posted by JOHN COOKSON View Post
              And have the knowledge about life (and A4s) that I have now.

TRUE GRIT

Thread drift anybody?
              Bingo John...and to know what we know now. I pretty much gave up medicine, pretty much took 5 years off. With the medicine I found that I was always on course or working, did the work and the physicians got paid for the patients I saw. ^^%%$# .... well, I'm in the middle of buying tandem dump trucks...yes: One can only sail so much and honestly I've been bored...so I'm doing something on the side. Been thinking about it for years, and now looking at used dump trucks for few weeks. Thought I'd found a couple of decent ones. When my friend, a very experienced city fleet maintenance supervisor, checked them over we walked away from them all. One Western Star might make the grade...I don't want new because of all the crap they have done to them...older mechanical injection for this sailor. Some days I wonder if I'm too old to start this sh!t...honestly, but I could never have afforded it when younger nor the good sense to see opportunity.
              Mo

"Odyssey"
              1976 C&C 30 MKI

The pessimist complains about the wind.
              The optimist expects it to change.
              The realist adjusts the sails.
              ...Sir William Arthur Ward.

Comment

Working...
              X