X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • timxgo
    • Apr 2012

Used late model parts

I previously posted in December. I found more parts sitting around so I am re-posting.
    "I have a Zenith carb, a starter, Motorola alternator, reversing gear, and reduction drive. for sale. All have been sitting for 10 years. I removed them an A4 I bought out of a Ranger I believe. My Irwin didn't have a reduction gear. As I clean up I have found more parts. I'm adding a complete flame arrestor assembly, the 1/8" scavenge tube for the carb, a distributor with 2 point plates a water pump, an ignition coil and bracket, a Bendix electric fuel pump, a partial carb O/H kit with a needle and seat and a couple of jets. The bracket for the throttle cable that bolts down to the reversing gear and a carb to fuel pump tube.
  • CaptainCronos
    • Feb 2018

How much for the reversing gear?

Comment

• timxgo
      • Apr 2012

reversing gear

How much do you think it is worth? $200? I'll have to build a crate, it isn't light so the shipping will cost you. Let us see what we can work out. If you need photos, let me know.

Comment

• CaptainCronos
        • Feb 2018

Pictures would be good. Let's see what we can nail down for a price for the shipping. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
        X