Return to the home page...

Go Back   Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Community - Home of the Afourians > Classified Ads > For Sale - Engines and Engine Parts

#1   IP: 73.254.139.43
Old 02-24-2022, 09:57 PM

Rebuilt, running A4, FWC, lots of extras

Hi everyone, I was a longtime lurker here until a few months ago, and I’m now trying to help the new owner of my former boat sell the great A4 that’s in it now. He’s converting to an electric drive, and this is too great of an engine to not put to a good use. It’s a rebuilt late-model that’s been freshwater cooled for many years. I installed a new electric fuel pump, electronic ignition, an indigo bronze thermostat housing, and new plugs and wires, all within the last year. It runs great, and I have a video of it running that I can send. It comes with lots of extra parts, including a starter, alternator, newish carb and spark arrestor, lots of seals and gaskets, plug wires, carb rebuilt kit, a bunch of stuff I’m forgetting, and even a whole extra block on a stand! I think he also has a folding Martec prop that I gave him that he’d probably be willing to include. It’s in Olympia, WA, and is in the water and available to see running for a few days. The boat will be hauled out for the electric conversion on the 28th. I’m thinking $1000 is fair for the whole package? Please contact me with any questions or for photos.
The Following User Says Thank You to olymatt For This Useful Post:
TimBSmith (02-25-2022)
  #2   IP: 98.115.97.113
Old 03-01-2022, 12:01 AM

Exactly what I am looking for, but 2,800 miles away. Is shipping an option?