• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rigspelt
    Afourian MVP
    • May 2008

Cooling flow diagram

Here is a basic cooling flow diagram I made up to donate to the forum. If anyone wants one in a different format, PM me. Get the MMI manual and accompanying notes for more complete information.

I am not at all familiar with early model A4s. Please correct me if I am wrong with either of these diagrams, since I am not an expert on engines.

UPDATES: 11 July 2010 - slightly revised late model diagram, and added early model draft diagram.
    Attached Files
    1974 C&C 27
  • domenic
    • Jul 2010

Thank you for this.

Comment

• Dave Neptune
      Afourian MVP, Professor Emeritus
      • Jan 2007

Nice

Hey Rigs, nice job especially showing the diverter!!!! I have seen many a side plate at a friends shop with just a Tee fitting~~not good. He stated that some customers say that they get "more water" through the Tee than the diverter~~bad idea!

Dave Neptune

Comment

• rigspelt
        Afourian MVP
        • May 2008

I've been asked to add an early model flow diagram. See the original post in this thread. I am not at all familiar with early model A4s, so please comment if something is not right.
        1974 C&C 27

Comment

• 67c&ccorv
          Afourian MVP
          • Dec 2008

Originally posted by rigspelt View Post
          I've been asked to add an early model flow diagram. See the original post in this thread. I am not at all familiar with early model A4s, so please comment if something is not right.
          Looks good to me Rigsy...my manual is up at the boat. I'll bring it home and scan the diagram.

Comment

Working...
          X