X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RD Joyce
    • Feb 2011

Diesel Universal Atomic 4 engine for sale

I have a Diesel Universal Atomic 4 engine that I'd like to sell. It was pulled from a 28' Pearson that the owner wanted to install a higher hp engine. He gave me this engine for helping him remove and install the new engine. This engine runs very well. I was going to use the engine for a project but it never came about. So I have been moving this around my garage hoping to do something useful with it but it doesn't look like that will happen. So I am on a quest to find the engine a new home and owner.

It is a Universal Atomic 4 diesel engine, model # 5432. The serial number is on one of the pictures with the model number. The pictures are the best I could get.

If you need any additional info or photos contact me at rdjoycehps@verizon.net.
    Attached Files
  • RD Joyce
    • Feb 2011

Additional Info

I am located in NJ. Im asking around $2500 or the best resonable offer for this engine. If you have any questions please email me at rdjoycehps@verizon.net. Thanks.

Comment

• joe_db
      Afourian MVP
      • May 2009

The 5432 is a 32 hp engine that weights around 490 pounds.
      This engine was too small for a 28 foot boat Was the guy pulling water skiers?
      I have a 35 foot boat and this engine would be pretty big for my boat!
      Joe Della Barba
      Coquina
      C&C 35 MK I
      Maryland USA

Comment

• domenic
        • Jul 2010

It's a diesel...cost to much to fix.

Comment

• ArtJ
          • Sep 2009

Don Moyer may be interested. He has a runabout with a Universal Diesel .

Comment

• joe_db
            Afourian MVP
            • May 2009

I still want to know how a 32 hp engine was too small for a 28 foot boat!
            Joe Della Barba
            Coquina
            C&C 35 MK I
            Maryland USA

Comment

Working...
            X