Return to the home page...

Go Back   Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Community - Home of the Afourians > Announcements

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
  #1   IP: 38.102.16.112
Old 06-21-2011, 09:04 PM
MMI Webmaster

Smile East Coast Rendezvous

If you're going to be in Rock Hall, MD for the festivities July 3rd, you're invited to stop by our boat at The Sailing Emporium (ground zero for the Navy Commodores concert and the best fireworks on the whole Eastern Shore) for a cold one and perhaps a taste of my mom's minced clam dip. Don and Brenda will be there as well, but the intent is simply to socialize and not be distracted by business, so don't be dragging Don aside to ask how to repair your cranky Fetzer valve, or whatever. I know I can count on you guys to honor that. Don, on the other hand,......

PM me if you'd like to stop by, so I can give specifics re directions and get a nose count.

Bill

Quote:
"Hey! It's all ball bearings nowadays. Now you prepare that Fetzer valve with some 3-in-1 oil and some gauze pads. And I'm gonna need 'bout ten quarts of anti-freeze, preferably Prestone. No, no make that Quaker State."