View Single Post
  #45   IP: 64.183.169.46
Old 05-17-2018, 02:00 PM

Sorry :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndutton View Post
Just to acknowledge Cajun’s contribution, that was in the second post (first reply) in this thread 11 days ago. Something else to be learned here is the quality of advice available on this forum. Following the advice carefully can usually save a lot of time, angst and sometimes money.

Good on ya Chris for finding the blockage.
I'm sorry, I felt like such a dummy last night, I should've done that first and this would have concluded a lot faster. I was under the assumption that the acid wash would have cleaned out most of the blockages. Also with backwashing my exhaust manifold that would have been cleared up.

To my ignorance at the beginning, I was very certain that my issue was the lack of blocking off the thermostat housing.

You are right, the info on here is quite amazing and I am extremely grateful for everyone time, knowledge, and insight. I hope that during tonight's sail I won't overheat and we can close this up.

I really hope this thread will be a great resource for others with similar issues and limited knowledge... like myself.

Thank you again!

Last edited by chrisoelder; 05-17-2018 at 02:06 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to chrisoelder For This Useful Post:
Administrator (05-17-2018)