View Single Post
  #9   IP: 70.52.230.111
Old 11-21-2018, 05:56 PM

The fuel filler and o rings are new and inspected. I will keep tabs on fuel from now on.

Joe. Thank you for asking. I am still not sure why the engine would fail with the charger attached. This was connected correctly and confirmed correct by multiple parties. When connected properly it would cause a momentary voltage drop, I suspect at the start battery. This was causing a shutdown. When the unit is removed there is no problem. Now most of the mechanics that were apart of this are like you and are having a hard time understanding why the voltage is dropping. We even had multimeters attached at several points trying to figure it out. But regardless of why the event happens it can be consistently and predictably reproduced by installing the charger as per the instructions. Once removed the shutdowns cease. If you can think of additional things to look at I would be more than willing to review.

That being said in the spring I will be mindful of the fact that something else may be amiss and report back with results ��

Best regards

Bryan

Ps and the alarm system is on my Christmas list ��