View Single Post
  #9   IP: 70.174.149.122
Old 08-09-2018, 09:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndutton View Post
You solicited my advice and I responded with the best I could offer. In the end as always it's your boat and your choice. I wish you the best of luck.
No, Neil, frankly I don't think you do. Why are you so dead set pre-determined that the problem is fuel, and specifically carb, related? Is it not at least as possible that it is ignition related? And if so, and if you are knowledgeable with the ignition system, which I have admitted I am not, why do you decline to offer any input on the possible ignition issues? Instead, you basically blow me off because I have decided to pursue ignition first because since it IS my boat, and I have experience with my boat, which leads me to think it more likely to be ignition? I am not disrespecting you, I just disagree, but even then it is not a strong disagreement, I just think it more likely than not to be ignition, based upon all of the facts related to my boat. Seems like in the spirit of this forum that I have experienced before that you would say ""ok, I think you are barkng up the wrong tree, but check this on ignition".. Instead yoiu wish me ""good luck"..disappointed, frankly. Oh well, whatever. Thanks for the advice, anyway.