View Single Post
  #1   IP: 70.160.87.41
Old 07-13-2010, 09:27 AM

Lightbulb New product idea: The Button...

Yes, I think I have thought of the product that will make its maker very, very wealthy. Hopefully that will be you Don Moyer, or someone on your team...

So here is my idea; its a button that can be placed anywhere on the boat, but preferably close to the engine, as that is where it will be most used.

What does it do? This new button, undoes the last thing you did. Its an undo button.

So when you have things working, and then you think, hmmm, while I am here with this tool in my hand, why don't I just do this one little thing - then you break a bolt head off, cause a leak, displace something else, drop a nut deep into the bilge... with my new invention, your momentary error in judgment can be undone - just press the button!

Save hours of headache, and frustration - save me from myself!!!! Ahhh, the relief...

Then version 2 of the Button, would be the ability to undo multiple steps, not just the last thing, but go back 5 steps - great for the stubborn among us who are slow to acknowledge our mistakes...

Priceless!

1974 C&C 27 Mk II
Hull Number: 417
Atomic 4 ID: 19-2026
Silver Fox Blog: http://silverfoxsailing.blogspot.com/

Home Port: Norfolk, VA.
The Following User Says Thank You to Silver Fox For This Useful Post:
Administrator (10-04-2019)