Return to the home page...

Go Back   Moyer Marine Atomic 4 Community - Home of the Afourians > Dave Neptune

Conversation Between Dave Neptune and Administrator
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. Administrator
    06-06-2016 09:56 AM
    Administrator
    Hi, Dave:

Got your message. Don't know of anything unusual going on, but will keep an eye out. The forum software we use is very popular, and the bad guys are constantly pecking at it. We had a few attempted registrations from VietNam over the last couple of weeks. I check the IP address of every single applicant, and there are a few other safeguards built in as well. We try to keep the place spotless.

Now if I could just rein in Hanley.....

Bill
  2. Dave Neptune
    06-03-2016 05:11 PM
    Dave Neptune
    Bill, my log in has been dropped for the last couple of days and I have been busy and just was watching what was going on on the forum. Being busy I did not bother logging my password back in and today when I went to the forum I was logged in. I find this curious and thought it should be brought to your attention as I did not reenter my password.
    Have a weekend, regards Dave Neptune
  3. Administrator
    09-13-2013 02:26 PM
    Administrator
    Not a clue, Dave. I'm just finishing up a week on the water. Will look into it when I'm back at the ranch.

Bill
  4. Dave Neptune
    09-13-2013 01:45 PM
    Dave Neptune
    Bill just got done spending about 30 minutes writing and then all I have done disappears and a fresh page appears~***~I don't understand why. This is another of many times this has happened. Twice now in two days trying to do the same post, really frustrating. It is also why I have not been playing much on the forum. It only seems to happen on lengthier post FWIW.

Any ideas on what I'[m doing wrong?

Regards Dave Neptune